1950s Daisy Print Polished Cotton
Free domestic shipping on orders over $100
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Era: 1957
- Suggested Era Use: 1950s-early 1960s
- Material: Polished Cotton
- Colors: Black, Green, Yellow, White, Grey
- Selvage: Intact
- Brand/Marks: None. Sold in the Spring 1957 Sears catalog.
- Note: This fabric is a polished cotton with original sheen. I didn't launder so as to keep the original finish. If you want to remove the sheen, simply wash and dry.
Measurements: 36" x 4 yards
Condition: Excellent/Good. No issues to note.
Sparkling cotton chintz. Finished to stay clean longer, never needs starch, resists wrinkles. Washable, max. Shrinkage 2%. Just the right bright touch for skirts, blouses, sportswear … draperies, spreads, curtains and vanity skirts.